Tile Decal Application Instructions
- Clean the tiles you wish to cover using a non-abrasive cleanser.
- Moisten the designated tiles with a few drops of water. A few squirts from a small spray bottle work nicely.
- Peel off the decal’s protective backing and spray or dabble on a few drops of water.
- Align Tile Tattoo with the top of the tile. Adjust as needed then press firmly with a straight edge tool (a credit card works perfectly) from top to bottom, carefully pushing out any air bubbles.
- If necessary, use a wet window squeegee to push out excess water or air bubbles.
- Run the squeegee or a fingertip over the edges a final time to ensure adhesion.
- Allow 24-48 hours to dry. If decals are installed in a shower, you may use the shower on the same day as the installation but be careful not to wet the decals.
Care: Clean the tile tattoos with a solution of water and dishwashing liquid. Please do not use abrasive kitchen or bathroom cleaner.
Please Note: This product is designed for use in kitchens and bathrooms and will withstand steamy and wet environments. It is not for use near direct open heat, such as a stove top, or on surfaces that are directly submersed in water, such as a tub floor. This is not a child’s product.